COVID 19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
AS OF FEB. 1ST 2021
WHAT WE ARE DOING
To maintain a safe facility for all our employees, volunteers, clients, and guests, please follow the following guidelines while in the space to help us maintain a sanitary environment.
We are working to maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with all CDC guidelines and continually monitoring updates to ensure that we are complying with all Washington State and King County guidelines and regulations for the safety of everyone involved!
• Strict distancing and mask wearing required at all times‐ this will be enforced, and absolutely mandatory for everyone on site.
• Temperature checks and symptom questionnaires upon arrival each day.
• Staggered call times to manage pinch points/proximity.
• Staff dedicated to disinfecting surfaces, touchpoints, and keeping our workplace clean in general.
• Custom/choreographed workflow designed to keep a minimum amount of people in proximity at any given time.
• HVAC filters monitored and changed as necessary.
• All meals must be consumed outside the facility.
• Studio layout will be designed to allow maximum space for working areas and thoroughfares.
• Ample PPE including masks, hand sanitizer, spray cleaner, and more available to all at all times.
• Sanitizing all door touch points and handles at least twice a day.
• Sanitizing all control systems, lighting, audio, and video consoles at least twice a day, or between users
• Sanitizing all microphones before and after each use as well as between users
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Please do maintain 6 feet of distance to comply with social distancing.
• Please stay at minimum 6 feet away from all audio, lighting, and video consoles and control surfaces. For the safety of our technicians, they need to be able to move freely and know that they are coming back to clean control surfaces.
• Please refrain from touching walls and surfaces in the space.
• Please cover your coughs/sneezes with your elbows and wash your hands afterwards. Feel free to help yourself to hand sanitizer located on the tables in the space at any given time!
• Refrain from touching your face or having any physical contact with others.
• Please do not share your microphone with others in the space. We have microphones for all presenters and will sanitize them before each use.
• Do not pass phones, microphones, paperwork, pens, flash drives, etc. to others. If you need assistance getting information to a Fremont Studios team member, please ask. We are happy to help!
• If you are sick, DO NOT enter the space. This is in violation of our policies and violates your liability and likeness release.
• Please report any sanitation questions or concerns to Fremont Studios representatives as soon as you are aware of them.
These are all steps that will help our workplace be safer, and hopefully will help everyone feel secure on set. Your feedback is welcomed‐ please feel free to reach out to share your thoughts on our approach. If anyone feels uncomfortable with any aspect of our planning, or any aspect of the shoot at any time as it pertains to Covid Safety, please do not hesitate to bring it up with production directly at any time.