CINEMA DISPLAY SCREENS
(NEW Laser Projectors) SOUNDSTAGE A Cinema Display Screens consists of 10 permanently installed EPSON Large Venue Pro L1405U Laser Projectors w/ 4K Enhancement. Delivering 8,000 lumens of color brightness and 8,000 lumens of white brightness with a laser light engine for powerful, uncompromising images.
Additional 14' screens and large 60" monitors available on request for special locations in studios.
For return customers please check Cyclorama NEW image sizing.
(Also) When providing custom content to be displayed please avoid 100% bright white backgrounds in slides, 40% white works well. The screens are so bright, white deteriorates studio lighting effects and mood.
100' Cinema Screen
| cy-clo-ram-a | (a curved seamless wall used as a background of a stage set to suggest unlimited space and distance)
This is a custom sized Panoramic Cinema Screen, (Cyclorama), it is unique to the film/ photrography industry available only at Fremont Studios.
- VIDEO FILES need to be delivered as 1080P .mov or .mp4, H.264 codec, 6784 x 1200 screen size or 6000 x 1060 aspect ratio.
- STILL IMAGE FILES as JPEG - RGB color profile, 6784 x 1200 or 6000 x 1060 aspect ratio.
SURROUNDING -16 X 9 STUDIO SCREEN
- STILL IMAGE FILES should be delivered in 1920x1080 as JPEG, RGB color profile.
- VIDEO MOVIE FILES should also be delivered in 1920X1080 as QuickTime .mov or .mp4, H.264 codec.
- SINGLE LED screens and entrance doors are the same 1920x1080 JPEG
- POWERPOINT presentations should be delivered in a 16:9 aspect ratio (not 4:3). No embedded effects. (we will convert PP files to JPEG for our server system.) If embedded effects are used - customer will need to supply the computer for playback.
SCREEN CONTROL SYSTEM
- VIDEO SERVER CONTROL SOFTWARE - Pro Video Player 3
- VIDEO SERVER - MAC Pro, (using all 6 video outputs)
- 1 output - System Management
- 4 outputs - Cyclorama Screen Projectors
- 1 output to Video Switcher/router for 16x9 projectors/monitors.
- This system, including router, easily separates all screens for independent display and/or synchronized video content to display on all screens, including Cyc wall. Cyc wall playback software is capable of unlimited video layers. (only limited by processor speed)
- Additional playback sources maybe required for independent content.
- All video distribution is HDSDI and/or Fiber.
- VIDEO SWITCHER - Panasonic AV-HS410 Multi-Format HD-1080i w/ 6 switchable auxiliary outputs - SDI distributed
- VIDEO ROUTING throughout studios - 40 x 40 HDSDI
- CAMERAS (4) - Panasonic HPX - 600 2/3" CMOS 1080i HDSDI and Wireless.
- RECORDERS - Atomos Shogun Studio 4K 10bit Recorders (12 Available)
- VIDEO ENCODING - AJA HELO H.264
If you have any other questions, please contact Matt Kane at email@example.com