Studio Production Crew, Guest and Event Parking
Please call U-Park Systems at 206-284-9797 for booking and buyout Information.
There is also ample street parking throughout Fremont, all walking distance from the facility.
For short business meetings please ask for free parking recommendations.
EVENT PRODUCER INFORMATION
- ADJACENT PAY LOTS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE
- VALET SERVICE - RECOMMENDED for events and meetings
- BUS AND SEMI PARKING - Available with notice.
NO - TAPE - GLITTER - CONFETTI - SILLY STRING - ALLOWED
- No tape is ALLOWED TO TOUCH ANYTHING OF FREMONT STUDIOS including doors for signage. Please ask for sign display stands.
- Chalk will be supply for stage floor markings.
- Mating will be supplied for cables or rigged from overhead.
- Please ask for alternative options as needed.
Automobiles are allowed inside Fremont Studios during public assembly events.
- The Gasoline has to be as little as possible. Preferably no more that 1/8 on the gage.
- The Gas Cap has to be secure, taped or locked door and the battery has to be disconnected.
- We request the vehicle not arrive before it can be placed to its show position. We will want to light it appropriately, so earlier is better than later.
- Retrieving the car. It may be retrieve anytime the event is over and there is no general public with in the building or outside near the auto ramp where it will exit.
LOAD-IN/OUT / INFORMATION
All deliveries must check-in with Fremont Studios Staff before unloading. We have specified delivery doors, loading docks and carts to assist you as needed.
Please park on the street
in the designated 90 ft. delivery parking area directly in front of the building by the white cones.
- Please face the legal traffic direction.
- Large Carts are available if needed.
Please avoid parking in front of the
20ft. loading dock door.
- If you need to park there please inform us who you are so we know where to find you if needed.
- PLEASE DO NOT LOAD ANYTHING THROUGH THE MAIN GUEST DOORS please use designated loading doors.
- NO WHEELS OR CARTS ON ENTRANCE / LOBBY CARPET.
- Absolutely NO PARKING on the PUBLIC SIDEWALK, CURB APPROACH, or STUDIO EQUIPMENT ACCESS RAMP.
WORKING CREW ENTRANCE AND EXIT
During Non-Public operation of the facility we ask that everyone only use the "Backstage Door" located about 50ft left of the Main Audience Doors on 35th street, under the US flag. Using any other door jeopardizes the security of the facility.
Indoor 48" high double loading dock.
- Single dock is available as needed.
- Second dock available only on special occasions.
- Dock will hold 37' bumper-to-bumper with door closed.
- Semi trucks may load/unload on limited time with door open and security posted.
- Placement needs to be approved by Fremont Studios management.
- Private DEDICATED FIBER 1 Gig - UP/DOWN
- 23 ADDITIONAL DARK FIBER LINES AVAILABLE ON SITE by contract only.
- WI-FI BUILDING WIDE (15 ACCESS POINTS)
HVAC system built for public assembly and recording.
(Air Flow Exceeds Coved 19 Safety Recommendations)
- Trane's Voyager 50 Ton system, rooftop spring isolated, chill's/heats and holds programed requested settings with full occupancy load under all exterior temperature condition's.
- Massive air flow duct-ways allow silent, evenly distributed, air movement throughout the studio for live sound recording.
- Heavily filtered air exchange, 360,000 cubic feet, is constantly cycled and fully replenished every 11 minutes.
Interior Ceiling is spray insulated with 3"- 5" of cellulose fibers combined with natural fire retardants to produce a Class A, Class 1 rated material with R-Values exceeding R-22.
Space restrictions prevent Fremont Studios from housing equipment, unless a prior arrangement has been made. All materials related to production or events must be removed at the completion of the project.
Overhead Rigging and Electrical Connections must be preformed by Fremont Studios staff.
For Production, discuss rigging operations with studios management.
NO SUBCONTRACTED VENDOR of any kind without studio management approval and a Certificate of Insurance on file.
BUILDING MAX CAPACITY 2,813
MAXIMUM DINNER SEATING - STAGE A
- (56) 72'' round tables (10-12 seated per table.)
- THEATER SEATING - STAGE A - 700
STANDING - STAGE A - CONCERT / DANCING - 1,903
- Maximum occupancy by code. Decor design will limit.
STANDING - STAGE B: - 910
- Maximum occupancy by code. Decor design will limit.
EVENT AUDIO / VIDEO
- NO THIRD PARTY LIGHTING, AV RENTAL, OR TECHNICAL SERVICES ALLOWED WITHOUT FREMONT STUDIOS MANAGEMENT APPROVAL.
Event Catering/Concessions, including bar operations, is run exclusively by Fremont Studios catering contractors.
- You cannot use your own caterer of choice.
- Food truck vendors are sometimes permitted with a compensating buy-out charge and additional Janitorial street cleaning costs. Please discuss this with studio management.
Fremont Studios is a standalone, concrete block, facility encompassing most of a city block in a high end light industrial area of Seattle called Fremont. (Local neighboring business, Google, Tableau, Brooks Running, Theo Chocolate.) It has 8 exterior entrance/exit areas all with 24/7 HD security cameras (17 total - 4 robotic) accessible live worldwide. The interior security system is equipped with perimeter door sensors and cameras and all studios, entrance/exit corridors, are equipped with infrared motion sensors. The system is monitored by Washington Alarm Dispatch. In addition several interior rooms and hallways are Battery IP Ring camera equipped, monitored by management, 24/7.
Fremont Studios has been utilized by several of the world’s wealthiest executives because of its stealth location and perimeter secure operation.
GENERAL FACILITY PRICING
All bookings are based on a-la-carte facilities and labor services. Some rates may vary on overall attendance size and type of production or event.
Facility bookings are based on a 12 hour use day within a 24 hour day.
- Technical crew labor rates are billed based on a 10 hour work day with overtime after 10 hours.
- Facility and crew pricing will be supplied in your packaged quote.
One million dollars insurance liability naming Jonas Jensen Inc., dba Fremont Studios as co-insured is required. The insurance can be emailed or faxed from a broker, but an original must be present day of to insure event or filming production.
TO START COMMUNICATIONS